We have ambitious goals for the coming years for which we need your support as Amazon Marketplace Manager (m/f/d).
Gute Marken Online GmbH digitized the well-known business model ” intermediary” 7 years ago and has since then significantly increased the online sales of its medium-sized brand partners with its multiple award-winning retail model. With the integration process, which has been awarded the BEST OF IT by the Initiative Mittelstand, Gute Marken provides a quick and easy placement of their brand partners’ collections on Amazon, eBay, About You, Otto, Klingel, Karstadt or Zalando, among others. The full-service principle allows partners to concentrate fully on their core business and leave all online services – from data management and customer care to payment and shipping – to the experienced team at Gute Marken Online.
We have ambitious goals for the coming years for which we need your support as Marketplace Manager Amazon (m/f/d).
Your creative field:
- Support and optimization of the Amazon marketplace
- Connection of new Amazon channels abroad
- Development and optimization of our interfaces & processes
- Implementation and development of QS processes including error analysis
- Launch of new brands in exchange with key accounting
- Independent projects for evaluation and introduction of new tools
- Completed studies, ideally with a technical or business management background
- First professional experiences as Amazon Account Manager
- Experience in operating Amazon Seller-Central
- Experience in Amazon Marketing
- Enjoy working with data and communication
- Interest in IT processes and interfaces
- High intrinsic motivation and “hands-on” mentality
- The ability for conceptual work
This is what we offer you:
- A dynamic working environment characterized by respectful cooperation and family orientation
- Flexible working time models for an individual work-life balance
- Offer social and supplementary benefits such as discounts in our numerous fashion online stores or company pension scheme
- We invest in your personal development
- Our modern office is located in the heart of Munich and is therefore very easy to reach
- With us, you will meet a committed and interdisciplinary team
- Free coffee, drinks, and fruit are a matter of course
- Attractive and fair compensation
We offer you the unique opportunity to work in a young, fast-growing company and to help shape our future with a lot of team spirit. As part of the Fortuneglobe Group, you will gain extensive insights into e-commerce and benefit from a lively start-up culture embedded in the security of a corporate group. So if you are interested in becoming part of our dedicated team and if, in addition to all the care and reliability, you also value the fun in your work, then send us your CV, stating your earliest possible availability and salary expectations, by e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.